We are growing and looking to add to our team of skilled individuals!
ConAm is now hiring for the position of Project superintendent. Under the direction of our Lead Superintendent, this position requires:
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in commercial construction
- High School diploma. Coursework as it pertains to the industry is highly desired.
- Familiarity with ICRA, OSHPD or MOB
- Familiarity with industry leading software
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Clear understand of current construction practices, documents, drawings and specifications
- The ability to organize and coordinate subcontractors
- Maintaining daily logs, field related cost controls, and equipment
- The ability to collaborate with project team, clients, and inspectors
- The ability to foresee and anticipate issues as they pertain to the project and present a solution
- Knowledge and experience in health, safety, and environmental protection practices as they apply to the job site as well as the ability to enforce these practices
At ConAm, we value integrity, and are looking to build upon our team of honest and hard-working individuals. To apply, please submit your resume to Chelsea Crook: Chelsea@conambuildingco.com